The purpose of this site is to make available some utilities, scales and other things I have developed. Many of these were originally available on the sites of organisations at which I worked but have since been removed. I hope to make them accessible in a single "permanent" location.
These are available from the side bar, but to save you a wasted click, this is what each one is:
- Dag Stat is an Excel spreadsheet for calculating a wide range of indices of screening and diagnostic test performance as well as indices of inter-rater agreement.
- The Psychogeriatric Assessment Scales are a set of scales for evaluating cognitive and mood status in older people.
- The Demegraph is a graphical method for combining results from the Mini-Mental State Examination and the Informant Questionnaire for COgnitive Decline in the Elderly (IQCODE) designed to improve performance in screening for dementia over either test used alone.
- The fNART is a French Language Adaptation of the National Adult Reading Test which is used to estimate premorbid intellectual ability in French speakers. This test relies on the same principles as the English language National Adult Reading Test.
- The National Depression Index is a scale designed to track population levels depression in Australia.
This is other stuff I have done which may or may not be interesting to someone.